Sunday, September 25, 2011

PHASE TWO (day 29) With The Beach In Mind

After a completely enjoyable Saturday that started with the Juicy-O breakfast love fest and ending with a Whiskey River BBQ burger and sweat potato fries at Red Robin for dinner followed by pecan pie and some ice cream with peanut butter for my evening treat, I was ready to get back on the wagon today and start another day on the diet!


Katherine and I toast my 1% loss.

So it was back to eggs, sausage, and beans for breakfast - chicken, broccoli, and salad for lunch - and more of the same for dinner. I've felt full all day and haven't had many cravings for sweets. Of course there weren't any tempting treats around the house as I made sure I had finished them all up last night!

This morning the scale said I'd gained 1 or 2 pounds and that is cool...I know that will drop. Knowing that this diet is working to reduce the percent of body fat is great so I'm signed up for another month and will test again. If I keep this up at this rate I'll be at my 12 percent goal by the end of January. And if I do hit that goal it means that when Deanna and I go to the beach in February I'll be feeling pretty good about getting into my bathing suit and going for a jog on the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment