Friday, September 9, 2011

Day THIRTEEN: Great Expectations

I'm not sure what my exact expectations were going into this diet. I never stated, "I want to lose10 lbs each week." As a matter of fact, I think I clearly didn't try to set any weight expectations...after all this blog is about PERCENTS...right?!

Well, I think I had some hidden expectation that to get to the 12 percent goal I'd have to be loosing weight along the way and that by two weeks into this crazy experiment I'd have lost more than I have. I started out at 172 and this morning I was 165. That's SEVEN little pounds...definitely NOT what I expected.


Now to be fair, I have this entire day to loose weight and shed body fat...and I'm sure that will happen!!! I'm looking forward to getting on the scale tomorrow morning before I "go wild" and see that it reads...at least...162...yeah, right...talk about great expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment