Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 33: I Love My Containers

There is no way that I could do this diet if it weren't for my containers!


When I open up my refrigerator in the morning and am faced with all these choices, how can I go wrong? This week Nadine provided black beans (with five different peppers!) that are great to serve over scrambled eggs, egg casserole loaded with broccoli-cauliflower-carrot-and other yum! She also made a dish for Don (I'm still trying to figure out he got HER to cook for HIM) that was an eggplant-tomato offering that I've yet to try.

I made the string beans that were presented on the Day 32 blog (which by the way are getting rave reviews by Don, so I forgive him for not doing his own eggplant). I also made up the remoulade that was on Day 31 blog. In all fairness Don and Julie made a white bean and chard soup that is out of this world smooth and delicious! I'll be posting that recipe on the next blog.

But back to the containers...when all the food is shared and I can go to any of those options it makes breakfast and lunch a snap! For dinner Deanna usually has a protein and salad and I just grab one of my bean options and I'm good to go! I always have a container of the falafel on hand as well, so that can fill in or is a great evening snack.

So, go grab some friends & Tupperware and get started
on your own 12 percent pursuit!


No comments:

Post a Comment