Monday, September 5, 2011

Day NINE: Now What?

This morning started with wind...really fast wind...it made Lake Michigan look like an ocean! The boys had a blast in the waves but froze when they got out. It was fun while it lasted!
This is exactly the predicament that I'm finding myself in now. I had a blast last week in the diet because I was well prepared, had a ton of food to choose from and I became a published author! Now I'm home, unpacked, and my wife asks me, "so what are you going to eat this week?" Ah...duh...not sure...good question!

Yes, dear reader, this is a critical moment. Do I wimp out and take the easy route (picture tearing into a bag of chips) or do I get off my can and make something that I can eat this week? This will make all the difference in how well I eat and how well I can keep to the theory of this diet.

I guess if you don't see any more posts you can assume I'm lost in that bag of chips...

No comments:

Post a Comment