Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day TWENTY-SIX: Stuck

I feel like my body is stuck. I've been at the same weight for two weeks. I went up 2 pounds after the weekend but then took it off right away...but so far I haven't gotten lower than my Saturday morning weight. So I'm wondering what will happen this Saturday when we get tested again for our percentage of body fat! I know that my jeans are looser...I know that Scott told me tonight my face looked thinner...I know that there are some visible changes...


So I have to believe that the % number is lower than when I started. And in two days I'll find out! I've worked very hard at this experiment and learned a lot along the way! I'm anxious to find out if the theory works and if I'll keep at this or throw in the towel.

In the meanwhile I'm pressing on, eating my beans like a good boy and enjoying helping others learn more about eating differently and making other choices.


2 comments:

  1. All of my kidding aside, I really hope it's a lower number for you....You do look pretty close to that 12 %!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement. I'm hoping for just 1% lower after 1 month...that would mean you only have to put up with me for four more months to hit my goal!!!

    ReplyDelete