Monday, October 31, 2011

Days 65-66: Back to Business

I had thought that on Sunday I'd get back on track, but honestly, I was still in celebration mode! Besides we had Edik over for breakfast and the guy loves American pancakes! You can't let a Ukrainian eat alone so I dove into a stack of pancakes iced with peanut butter. For lunch I had a big salad because I knew dinner would be a CARBFEST! And it was...stuffed pizza, beer, and an Alhambra (if you know what this is, I'm impressed)...this cake was made in honor of Justin who crossed the 400 pound thresh hold in a recent dead lift! Way to go Justin!!! And way to go Renne' for making this cake for us...every single gram of fat was worth it!!!!



...oh and a second dessert of chocolate cupcakes stuffed with salted caramel was also in the offering...and I accepted!!! (I think Sue, Katie, and Anne enjoyed theirs too.)


By the time my head hit the pillow Sunday night I was completely and utterly STUFFED. While I enjoyed the taste of each goodie, I have to say that I did not like how I felt for most of the evening. I much prefer my normal diet week and how I feel eating lean. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll indulge in the future, but I was glad that Monday was coming and I'd be able to get back to my routine.

So today it was eggs, sausage, and black beans for breakfast; chili for lunch; and a tasty Indian inspired spinach/sausage/bean sauté for dinner. I was back to business and the march to 12 percent!


No comments:

Post a Comment