Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 38: True Confessions

OK, I'll cut to the chase...I cheated tonight. But before you judge me too harshly let me tell you why. My parents took us out to dinner to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, so who was I to say "NO" to the Italian Wedding Cake for dessert?! If it was our 24th I would have refused, but for our 25th? Come on, even 12percentJohn has to celebrate!

Besides, after a full day of working at the house I felt I had burned enough extra calories to offset such a lapse in my normally strict adherence to the diet. I'm sure that my thoughts that I will somehow undo all the good strides I've made in the last five weeks is completely unfounded. I really need to relax!

So there is my confession, I hope I've not caused any of you to stumble...I guess I'm just human.

1 comment:

  1. I think this 12% will be a great nick name for you. :-)
    Mike H.

    ReplyDelete