Sunday, October 9, 2011

Days 39-43: Less Blogging, More Cheatin, but Less Fat

This week has been a challenge on two fronts. First, staying strictly on my diet while on the road has been hard. Second, keeping up with my blog with limited Internet access makes for difficult communication!

When I got back from Florida I had a work trip in Wisconsin that involved more cheating and less blogging. By the time I got back it was Saturday and I was able to officially have my Diet Gone Wild cheat day.  I weighed in Saturday morning and was surprised to find that I had lost 5 pounds! I suppose all that activity in Florida did me some good!
So far on this diet I’ve looked forward to my cheat day with great excitement and have planned my eating carefully. But this time I wasn’t hungry and I wasn’t craving! What was wrong with me?!  I kept feeling like I should be eating more and more of the sweet stuff! But I wasn’t, and I decided I didn’t need to make the day like it has been in the past. I wondered if by cheating during the week I actually had diminished my need or desire for going wild.
Today (Sunday), I was back on track with my eating and have been a good little boy. At least so far, right now watching my kids and their friends enjoying  Culver's ice cream is leaving me craving!!!  I just can't win!

No comments:

Post a Comment