Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 37: New House - Old Food

Today's menu was same ole, same ole...but the day was filled with new things. For starters my dad and I headed to the beach at 6:30 AM before the sun was up. Apparently fish like to be caught in the dark. A five minute drive, had us walking to the surf where my dad started to cast and I started to walk.

We were home by 8:00 and it was eggs, sausage, and beans for me! I must say that I'm really getting tired of beans. Not so much the flavor, but the effects they are having on my stomach. I've noticed that they've been bothering me this week and I really don't like it!  Grrrrrrr.

We headed to the new house and had a full day of painting, constructing, deconstructing, deciding, shopping, and cleaning. The place is looking great!


By the end of the day I was starving and don't you know that everyone decided to get gourmet pizza....except me! I was very tempted to cheat tonight...I was hungry, tired of the same veggie options, and my mouth could go for some pizza...but I prevailed and kept to my chicken and salad. Once again the non-dieters seemed to enjoy asking me countless times if I wanted any! Ah, no, I'm on a D-I-E-T.

So thus ends another day and I successfully navigated the temptations...partly because I know that I'll be cheating tomorrow night, and partly because I'm stuborn, and partly because I don't want to give in to food that won't get me to my goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment