Monday, January 23, 2012

Days 135-149: Gone At It Alone

Remember how excited I was to have others dieting with me? How it was sooooo easy because we were all in this together encouraging one another? How sharing food helped to eat the right things and not take a lot of time?

Well, after Christmas most of my fellow dieters dropped off to pursue other diet plans or just to drink more beer. I'm passing no judgement. I'm just saying that the "this is hard to be disciplined factor" went up exponentially!

I've overall been keeping to the principals that started me on this fat-loss adventure and I am keeping the weight and body fat off but it's been much slower and I feel that I've hit a wall. Last week I was in Florida and had too many cheats! The upside is that I got lots of sun and exercise, so maybe the two canceled each other out!



The banana gelato milk shake that accompanied the burger and onion rings!

This weekend I was determined not to go too crazy and as a result I didn't gain too much weight but I think I did get the metabolism reved up for this week of clean eating.

My birthday is coming up in March and it's been my goal to hit the 12 percent mark by that point. I'm worried that there is not enough time to do it. So here's my plan: kick up the physical exercise to get some burn going (not sure what that will look like yet) and be super disciplined in my eating. Simple, right?! I'll let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment