Thursday, January 5, 2012

Days 128-131 Down 5, 5 to go!

I've been using one of my Christmas presents to track my slow, but steady, weight loss this week. Deanna got me a digital scale, so no more jumping on the old one until I got the reading I liked! ha!

I'm telling you, this diet works. Once I started back to the simple principles of eating protein, beans, and veggies and NOT eating any grain, dairy, or sugars the weight comes off! I'm back to drinking only water (and coffee) and I'm back to my regular work out routine. This week we went at it Mon, Tue, and this morning.


So in the spirit of starting to choose the "right" foods, I've posted this picture to show the foods I was eating over Christmas. Can you identify the ones that I could STILL eat today? There are more than you may think!


No comments:

Post a Comment