Sunday, January 8, 2012

Days 132-134: Second 5 is harder than the first!

Last week I was hopeful to shed my ten pounds from Christmas over-eating. I lost five of it fairly easily, but as I got into the second half of the week, the next five didn't come off so easily. I hit a plateau at six and was stuck there. I ate very cleanly and said NO to lots of goodies at work. It was back to sauteing veggies with my eggs and eating beans at breakfast for the week!

(Here's a super easy breakfast: fry green peppers, onion and a few pieces of bacon together, when soft, dump your eggs over top, stir a pit in the pan and your done!)

Yesterday was cheat day for me but I didn't want to go too crazy. I had some pancakes with my eggs and sausage for breakfast....I had some bread on a sandwich for lunch with chips...I had pasta with my dinner. Then while watching Pirates of the Caribbean in the evening I had my biggest cheat with a bowl of ice cream, Oreo cookies and caramel corn!!! Come on, I couldn't disappoint you! :-)

When I weighed in I was up two pounds from yesterday  morning, but as we know the point of this is to get the metabolism moving again and my guess is that by Wednesday of this coming week I'll have lost it plus those other "Christams pounds!"

No comments:

Post a Comment