Friday, February 10, 2012

Slogging it Out

Is Slogging a real word? Not sure, but it seems to describe well the feeling around the diet this week. I'm doing the right things, saying so to the foods that would not help me get to my goal, working out...

For example, last night after group we went to Mrs P & me and when my burger showed up I took away the bun, pushed all my fries onto Chris's plate, took his pickle and beans, and said NO to beer. Did I want to eat everything on my plate (those fries really did look good!)? Yes! But if I'm ever to know if it's possible to hit my goal I've got to make these kind of choices! Right!? Please say "right."


So, the bottom line is that I've been eating lots of carrots, beans, and protein. My weight is consistently low 160's and I wonder if I've hit bottom. I've got four weeks to go to my goal date (March 7). I've toyed with changing up the diet, but don't want to mess with the formula yet.

Therefore, I slog on...

No comments:

Post a Comment