Monday, August 29, 2011

"I'm on a diet."

Those four little words are like a dirty four letter word. Speak them out loud and you get reactions bigger than a nuclear melt down. Say them as a reasonably healthy, active, fit man and expect to get Apocalyptic responses.
The subject of FOOD triggers something in each of us. We all have our own journey with our substance, but most seem to have strong opinions about how others are limiting, selecting, choosing, and consuming their daily intake.
This blog is my reaction to such thoughts...it is MY journey toward a very specific goal of getting to 12 percent body fat. This is a big goal. This will not be easy. But, this WILL be fun!
This summer packing in the carbs in Ukraine!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog, I will start taking some of your ideas for meals, like said I'm kinda bored with meals. I was able to drop 2 percent body fat in august. I now measure 15.6 percent. I've been using a trainer I'm tryna get a little more of the weights in my exercise routine and it is made a big difference in my weight loss. Not so much in the pounds on the scale but my body fat is decreasing. I admire your goal, of being 12 percent body fat, and I will join you in your quest.
    Thank you for the link & good luck to you.
    Manny

    ReplyDelete