Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Days 68-75: A Week!?

Has it really been a week since my last post? Not surprising when I think about all that has transpired in that time! Dealing with contractors, preparing and attending a Thur-Sun retreat (see picture below), work, family, meetings, and trying to stay on this diet!



I was concerned about being away for three days and what I’d eat. As it turns out I was able to make good choices and my only regret was not having enough Diet Gone Wild food at my disposal on Saturday to feel like I sufficiently cheated! As it turns out I made up for it last night and today! (Celebrating my boss’s 50th b-day with half a muffin and another co-worker’s 40th with a piece of cake.)

It is still hard to not beat myself up when I “cheat” during the week. But at some point I will need to settle into a “maintenance mode” that will consist of letting me have some extra carbs along the way. I really don’t want to save them all up for Saturday, so I guess this is a good test…as least that is what I’m telling myself today!

No comments:

Post a Comment