Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pork and Pastry

I just got back from Germany and France. Pretty much I lived on a diet of Pork (and beer) and Pastry (and coffee). I threw any thoughts of pursuing 12% out the window and lived like a local.

The most succulent pork cutlet smothered in fried onions with fries!

Bratwurst and fried potatoes with the famous Dusseldorf Altbier.

Pork shank with fried potatoes with the famous Cologne Kölsch beer.

Breakfast choices...so many!!!!

Pain au chocolate and a coffee is a beautiful way to start the day!

Chocolate dessert that was très bon!!!

The good news is that I walked 100s, maybe 1000s of miles and worked most of this off! Net gain was five pounds after diet free eating and mega movement! Not too bad...and not enough to throw me off my 12% goal. I'm back home and ready to get back on the diet....well, that is after my cheat day today!





No comments:

Post a Comment