Monday, December 12, 2011

Days 97-108: Hanging In There

The last few weeks have been hard. Coming back from thanksgiving vacation with sugar coursing through my veins made for a very hard return to a strict "no sugar for 6 days diet." That coupled with the increase of Christmas goodies around the office and house has led me to a new concept of "cheat hours."
It hasn't all been bad. I've had moments of sheer low carb genius like the 3-bean salad below made in the time it took to open the three cans!


Of course on Saturday I enjoyed cheating, despite the fact I had been doing so the whole week prior! I enjoyed my French Toast layered with peanut butter and bananas...Elvis would have been proud!


Starting last Sunday I did get back on track and for the most part have eaten well. My weight is up about 3 lbs from my lowest (now at 162) and I still have to use the lowest notch on my belt...so all in all I think I've kept the body fat percent pretty close to my last BodPod measurement.

I'm expecting that from now until the New Year there will be intermittent cheating...but I'm OK with that. If I can maintain where I am I'll get back to taking off the last few percents in January. So Happy Holidays to all!!! (Note the very small serving size! ha!)





No comments:

Post a Comment